Disney's Magical Express
Complimentary airport transportation service, known as Disney's Magical Express Transportation, is free roundtrip airport transportation and baggage delivery for guests of select WDW hotels.
Begin your vacation the moment you step off the plane. Bypass baggage claim and avoid the hassle of having to find transportation and drive, as Disney's Magical Express service transports you from Orlando International Airport to your Walt Disney World Resort hotel, and picks up and delivers your bags to your room. When your vacation ends, you are transported with your luggage back to the airport.
How It Works
- Reserve Disney's Magical Express Transportation when you book online or by calling (407) 939-6244. Guests under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian's permission to call.
- Upon landing at Orlando International Airport, skip baggage claim and proceed to the Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center in the Main Terminal Building, B side, Level 1. Disney's Magical Express service will collect your luggage and deliver it directly to your Walt Disney World hotel room within 3 hours after you check in at the resort. Luggage delivery service provided by Disney's Magical Express is available for flights arriving between 5:00 am and 10:00 pm daily. For airport arrivals after 10:00 pm, guests may collect their luggage at Baggage Claim and transport it with them on the motor coach.
- International guests flying into Orlando International Airport from another country must follow the U.S. Customs and Border Protection process and claim luggage after disembarking the plane. After completing the process, proceed to the Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center in the Main Terminal Building, B side, Level 1. Disney's Magical Express service will recollect your luggage and deliver it directly to your Walt Disney World hotel room within 4 hours after you check in at the resort. Luggage delivery service provided by Disney's Magical Express is available for flights arriving between 5:00 am and 10:00 pm daily. For airport arrivals after 10:00 pm, guests may collect their luggage at Baggage Claim and transport it with them on the motor coach.
- Sit back and relax as Disney transports you to your Disney Resort hotel in an air-conditioned motor coach.
- As your vacation draws to a close, you'll receive a Transportation Notice advising you of the pick-up time and place for your motor coach ride back to Orlando International Airport. Please note that it is your responsibility to bring your luggage to the pick-up point.
Please note that you cannot reserve the luggage service exclusively. You must be present on the motor coach to have your luggage transported to a Walt Disney World hotel.
***To book online see HERE
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is the cost of Disney's Magical Express Service?
A. So long as you are staying in a Disney Hotel, the service is free
Q. Is there any restriction depending on what airline I’m flying with?
A. No, although, you do need to be flying into Orlando International Airport and not Sanford
Q. Do I need to pre-book this service?
A. Yes, you must book it with Attraction Tickets Direct at least 14 days prior to departure and preferably at the time of booking. Disney’s Magical Express isn’t available to book at the airport.
Q. Can I book Disney's Magical Express return journey from my Disney hotel to the airport at my Disney hotel?
A. Yes. Contact the front desk at your Disney hotel for assistance
Q. Can I book a "luggage-only" transfer?
A. No. You and your luggage must be on the coach
Q What are the hours of operation and where do I find the coach?
A. The Disney Welcome Centre is in the Main Terminal Building of Orlando International Airport on the B Side on Level 1. The hours are 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., but Disney will extend those hours if you have booked Disney's Magical Express Service and your flight is delayed
Q What if I can’t find the Disney coach?
A. There will be Disney representatives located on Level 2 (Baggage Claim) on both the A and B sides of Orlando International Airport if you need help
Q. How long is the journey from Orlando International Airport to my Disney hotel?
A. About an hour.
Q. When will my luggage be delivered to my room at my Disney resort hotel?
A. It can take up to 3 hours to deliver your luggage to your Disney hotel room so please plan accordingly. However, the service is usually a lot quicker than this and if you need your bags urgently once your coach arrives at your Disney hotel, enquire with the people unloading the luggage from the coach.
Q On my day of departure, how will I know what time the coach will pick me up from my Disney hotel?
A. It will be approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight departure and Disney will inform you of the exact time.
Q As an international traveler, do I have to claim my luggage at Orlando International Airport?
A. If the Orlando International Airport is your first point of entry into the United States, you will have to follow signs to the U.S. Customs & Border and claim your luggage upon disembarking the airplane This is generally known as the ‘first baggage reclaim’. Once you have completed this process, you can give your luggage back to the airport officials and proceed directly to the Disney Welcome Centre located in the Main Terminal Building on the B side on Level 1. Your luggage will be transferred to the Baggage Claim area, where Disney will collect it.
Q. Will the motor coaches accommodate wheelchairs?
A. Yes. However, please indicate at the time of your booking that you will be traveling with a wheelchair.
Q. Will Disney's Magical Express Service provide wheelchairs at Orlando International Airport upon arrival?
A. No. If you need wheelchair assistance upon arrival at Orlando International Airport, you will need to arrange this directly with your airline.